Traveling is complicated. From packing the luggage “just right” to hustling your way through busy airports, getting ready for a trip is never simple. We’ve compiled some of the most unique and effective travel hacks and tips to make your next trip a whole lot easier.
Here they are;
• 3-4 weeks out is usually the best time to book.
• Tuesdays and Thursdays usually have the lowest fares. Weekends are the highest; Never book your flights on a weekend or during the holidays.
• Always search for flights in private browser mode & clear your cookies after for cheaper flights online.
• Use a VPN & search from the country you are traveling to. It’s cheaper.
• Travelling off season saves you money — late October/early November or February. Flights are cheaper.
• Be flexible in your dates — 2/3 days flexibility; you might find a cheaper option.
• Roll your clothing. It is generally understood that rolling takes up less space than folding, and also prevents creasing.
• Learn to travel light. Do not pack enter jackets in your luggage — they weigh a ton, rather wear some to make space for other essentials
• Scan your passport, id card, and itinerary and email them to yourself. This provides an extra copy of each in the event of loss or theft.
• When in your room, remove only the necessities from your luggage. Trying to make yourself at home by taking out every pair of shoes and all of your toiletries will only make repacking a living hell, and it increases your chances of forgetting something when it’s time to go home.