Netflix and chill moments always sound cool till it’s time to pick what to watch. And the stress begins!
You spend so much time trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix that you finish your food, after which you sleep off. Or, you simply start feeling stressed out by the idea of sweeping through tons and tons of trailers to make a decision.
To be fair, Netflix moments are not for decision-making, they are for sitting on the couch and “pressing play”.
This is why, every month, we save you the hassle of figuring out what to watch by giving you a list of films to try out on Netflix. All you need to do is add them to your list now and when you’re for ready to Netflix and chill, you just “press play”!
Here are Some Recommendations on What to Watch on Netflix this March
- Sex/Life (March 2)
- Bill Russell: Legend – February 2
- Next in Fashion – March 3
- Love is Blind (New episode) – March 24
- The Glory (New episode) – March 10
- Wrong side of the tracks Season 2 – March 1
- Luther – The Fallen Sun – March 10
- Bullet Train – March 4
- MH370 The Plane That Disappeared – March 8
- Unseen – March 29
- Little Angel (for kids) – March 1
- Love At First Kiss – March 3
- The Night Agent – March 23
- 12 Strong – March 1
- Freaky – March 13
- Chris Rock Selective Outrage – March 5 (Live event)
- Who Were We Running From? – March 5
- A Sunday Affair – February 14